How to fix Avast UI failed to load error?
While accessing your Avast antivirus on your Windows device it suddenly stops functioning and shows an error code says “UI failed to load”. This error issue may be a result of the incorrect Windows services configuration. Before concluding to any point first resolve it by trying to restart your device. If the issue is still troubling, you can follow the below guidelines.
Steps to follow-
- Press Windows key and R key simultaneously to access Run window.
- Enter “services.msc” and click OK button or hit Enter key.
- This will prompt a services console page, from the list look for Remote Desktop Services and right click on it.
- Choose Properties and select the General tab. Tap on the drop-down menu beside Startup type and choose 'Automatic'. Now tap on 'Apply' to confirm the changes.
- Press Windows + ‘R’ simultaneously on your keyboard to run the windows services console, now type “services.msc” and hit to OK.
- In the services console, look for a terminal server and right-click on it and select Properties.
- In the General tab, click on the down arrow beside Startup type and choose Automatic. Once you are done, click on Apply to confirm the changes.
- Tap to the start menu and choose Run.
- Enter “service.msc” and tap to OK.
- From the services console, locate and right-click on the Terminal server and click on the Properties.
- Now, go to the General tab and select Automatic from the drop-down menu and click Apply.
- Make sure once you click on apply to save the changes restart your device and try to open Avast antivirus to check the error.
Hope this solution helps you to fix the issue on your Windows device. If not, don’t hesitate to contact support for Avast Australia +61-283173532 and avail our services from online or offline service mode.
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires